June 12, 2009

I Could use your opinion...

If you look to the bottom of the page there are two designs I have posted of t-shirts for our student ministry at Forest Park Church called THE BRINK.

The black/white is for the guys and the blue/white is for the girls...

The caption on both shirts says, "you pulled me from the brink and away from the edge," which is the Message's version of Psalm 56:12.

My question to you is....would you buy either one of these shirts and think it's stylish enough to wear for the price of, say, $12 - 15?

If no, why? (other than "Im broke")

Either post your opinions here or email me them at tj@forestparkchurch.com.

Thanks;)

6 comments:

  1. hey tj-

    like both of the shirts- especially the one for the guys. is there any way you can "wrap" a portion of the scene on the front of the girls shirt to the back, and write fpc somewhere in that scene (like you did the guys)? compared to the guys- the girls "back" is too plain...

    wcb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey TJ,
    My name is Ocean, I am 17 and live 2 acres(lol) away from Mrs.Wendy. I love both of the t-shirts and would buy both. I like that on the back of the girls is plain. I think that i would make the Church name bigger because the purpose of the t-shirt being plain on the back to me is to fully focus on the church and what i am representing. The guys is pretty sweet too which is weird(knowing that i liked the other plain) because it is busy but i like how it all ties in together.
    just a friend,
    ocean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these shirts...I would buy one in a second! I wouldn't even mind spending $20-30 for one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wouldn't. maybe its just me. it looks okay it just dosn't look that appealing to me. like i said maybe thats just me. -hunter :)
    p.s. Don't spear me for being differennt.ahhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey TJ. Ashlie and I like the pink one but hey we are girls but is there anyway the writing can be bigger so you can see the scripture. And from what I saw the black part in the edge of a cliff is there any way u can get it to look more realistic like a cliff. I really think it is an awesome tshirt though
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them TJ, obviously the detail online isn't great. But I like them at $15-20 would be a necessary price.

    ReplyDelete