May 26, 2009

My Own Random Thoughts

On a not-so-lazy Tuesday afternoon, here is a list of the things, in no particular order, that has ran through my mind today:

- What is the biggest slip-and-slide that I can make and could we possibly do that out front of the new Albemarle Museum?

- Why can't I get Jamie Foxx's song "Blame it" outta my head?

- Why can't I get Boom Boom Pow outta my head either?

- Would students actually want to play whiffleball on a Wednesday night instead of playing baseball on the Wii? Probably not...

- I don't care what anyone else says, I liked RBC better than MAC-U....if college students come to Elizabeth City thinking they're in Virginia then that's their ignorance:)

- (This is not meant to be racist) Do Mexican parents give beanie babies as gifts or not?

- Don't ever get Lambo doors on your car, it's cool only for the first couple of weeks...

- I've concluded that I burp all the time because I tend to belch most often right after my stomach growls and when I'm full....so that's pretty much all of the time...

- I think the new PC commercials that show these students going into a store to buy a laptop, in which they go over to a Mac and say something atrociously incorrect is deeply troublesome, imo. The must pay their actors really well...

- Am I overly attentive to details or just picky?

- How can anyone justify paying an additional $20-30 a month to surf the web on their cellies when they usually pay $50-60 a month for the phone itself? You know 90% of the kids who have 'em are paying $0 a month, anyway.

- Am I the only one who thinks that Eminem's voice is the second most annoying sound in the world next to Lil Wayne's voice?

- Why are cashews so much more expensive than peanuts?

- Will Britney's kids walk around the house singing her mindless songs like I do...I mean, like I don't....oops....(i did it again) DANG IT!!!

- Why do people simply not check their emails anymore?

- What's so scary about Twitter, everyone? It's easy...

- Everyone should listen to anything done by the musical group Juliana Theory at least once...RIP...

- I'm ready for First Wednesday at Forest Park....its only been 2 months but its felt like longer.

Next blog.....Random College/Student Ministry thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment